Age of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of the Shinobi

The Era in which the Naruto Manga took place has passed. It has been 500 years since Uzumaki Naruto became a legend, though now new powers are riseing. Join this new Age of Naruto(tm), and begin your quest to fame...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketsueki Gaara Uchiha of the Sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Ketsueki

Uchiha Ketsueki

Character Information
Village: Sunagakure no Sato (Hidden Sand Village)
Character Age: 16

Ketsueki Gaara Uchiha of the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Ketsueki Gaara Uchiha of the Sand   Ketsueki Gaara Uchiha of the Sand I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:06 am

Name: Ketsueki Gaara Uchiha
Village you want to be in: Sunagakure/Village Hidden in the Sand
Clan you want to be in: Uchiha (Immigrant to Suna)
Jutsu: Academy Just (Transformation; Clone etc.)

Known Quotes:
"500 years ago there was a great Kazekage who ruled the village of sand. One day I want to be just like Sabaku no Gaara and become next Kazekage!"
"My name is Ketsueki Uchiha and I come here to Sunagakure in peace, so do not refuse my request to live here for this place is my only home..."
"Just because my last name is Uchiha doesn't make me high and mighty, I'm just your average ninja striving to a common goal... for myself at least..."
"Ok, so what, if I'm probably one of the first Uchiha's to become a puppeteer for Sungakure and so what if I think my 500 year old ancestor Sasuke Uchiha was a jerk... It my decision to make, so back off"
"Labels are nothing, it's who we are that matters."

Personality:
blunt; calm and collected; modest; straight-to-the-point

Admires:
The Sand's known fifth Kazekage, Sabaku no Gaara and the puppeteers Akasuna no Sasori and Sabaku no Kankuro.

Dispises:
The Leaf's Uchiha clan, even if she is one of them.

Dream:
To become the next Kazekage.

Personal Motto:
"To live is to die, there's nothing more to it. I live to make that death of mine make a difference, so when I die, I will die to protect someone I love. For if you don't protect those you love, then why bother living in the first place?"
AKA: Put other lives in front of her own.
Back to top Go down

Ketsueki Gaara Uchiha of the Sand
Page 1 of 1