Age of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of the Shinobi

The Era in which the Naruto Manga took place has passed. It has been 500 years since Uzumaki Naruto became a legend, though now new powers are riseing. Join this new Age of Naruto(tm), and begin your quest to fame...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kohaku's jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information
Village: Leaf
Character Age: 16

Kohaku's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kohaku's jutsu   Kohaku's jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:45 am

Jutsu Name:Souton gyorai [Water torpedo]
Jutsu Rank:Genin+
Element:Water
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:Only usable by Mitoku.User puts his hand on water and does handseal with the other.The Water under userspalm starts to rotate and fills with air ,then when user finishes handseals the
water scale filled with air in form of torpedo shoots toward opponent and explodes on a contact with solid object.
Explosion isn't as powerful as from explosive tag and is mostly used to destroy big objects or summons. 
Sidenotes:Explosion strenght increases with ranks and Mitoku stages and is capable of tracking opponent but this would take away lotsofconcentration.Also the torpedo must stay under water in order to explode.

utsu Name:Souton engo
Description:Only usable by Mitoku.After performin neccesery handseals user summons small barely vissiblewater drops arround himself.Once something touches the drops they unite and from a shield and summons nearest water supply to support and increase the size of should.(Technicaly likeGaaras sand shield).The jutsu can hold more damage as users rank grows.
Sidenotes:Shield turns temporary weaker if it's strucked by apowerful tech or the air has been recently heated up and the drops are steamed.

Jutsu Name:Souton shokushu
Description:Justsu doesnt requirehandseals for Mitoku but they are required for ordinary shinobi.
User summons tentacles from water that can be used to lift heavy objects or damage opponent.
Sidenotes:Tentacles requires constant suply of water.

Jutsu Name:Water prison
Jutsu Rank:Jounin
Description:A move used to trap the victim inside a virtually inescapable prison of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one arm inside the water sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This Jutsu cannot be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it.Mitoku's can perform this tech without selas andhandcontact ifuser is under water.

Jutsu Name:Water prison collapse
Description:After traping user in water prison Mitoku performs handseals and the prison starts to rotate in huge speed filling the bubble like sphere with air ,then when user claps his hands the bubble and the air creates immense presure breaking bones most of enemy's bones.The crush also sends wind waves at all dirrections ,they are harmless but it looks pretty impressive.

Jutsu Name:Giant Octopus
Element: Water/None
Type:Summoning
Description:After Kohaku performs handseals and slams his palm into the ground a Giant octopus appears in a poof of smoke.The octopus can summon infinite amount of water and  quickly fills the field.After the field is filled octopus stay under water and assists Kohaku when neccesery.Octopus can also shootstreams of water from his tentacles.
Sidenotes:This tech replaces Kohakus normal water supply tech each Mitoku has.The water octopus creates is dirrectly connected to Kohaku's chakra.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Kohaku's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's jutsu   Kohaku's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Souton gyorai ---Approved at Chuunin.

Souton engo---Denied.

Souton shokushu---Approved at Chuunin.

Water prison---This is already a jutsu from the actual show, so it does not need to be posted.

Water prison collapse---Utterly denied. o.O

Giant Octopus---Approved, but how long does it last before it disperces?
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Kohaku's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's jutsu   Kohaku's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Hmm ,not sure ,you decide.I just need it to fill the field with water.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Kohaku's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's jutsu   Kohaku's jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:55 am

Right, it lats seven of your posts, and can be used twice in a fight. It takes one of your posts to summon.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Kohaku's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's jutsu   Kohaku's jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok.How do I get jutsu that akready exist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kohaku's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's jutsu   Kohaku's jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kohaku's jutsu
Page 1 of 1