Age of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of the Shinobi

The Era in which the Naruto Manga took place has passed. It has been 500 years since Uzumaki Naruto became a legend, though now new powers are riseing. Join this new Age of Naruto(tm), and begin your quest to fame...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage Tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Character Age: 16

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Seidaku sat at his desk and sighed. Filling out all this paperwork is tough..... After finishing the last document, he leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information
Village: Leaf

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 am

*Knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Nakago looks up, and answers. "Come on in, the door's not locked!" He smiles, and wonders who it is.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:44 pm

*Kohaku opens the door and walk in*
Hello , I assume your the Hokage?
My name is Kohaku Mitoku.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am

Nakago nods. "Yes, I am the Hokage. Nice to meet you, Kohaku. You must be the head of the clan that just moved here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 am

You are correct.I came here to let you know that in case you need something Mitoku clan will be willing to help you.Also I was wondering if there are any Sannin exam comming up.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Nakago nods his head thoughtfully. "I see... Well, to become a Sannin, you must prove your worth, and prove you are the best of the best. Since there are not many Sennin (sage), I cannot give the title of Sannin out."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 am

I realise that so I'm here to also so askĀ for a challange.
(Btw ,check my BL ranks ,tell me if anything is wrong with them and if it is wich rank I can start out with)
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:25 am

OOC: Sure, I'll look. Smile

Nakago looks curious as he tilts his head to the side.

"A challenge, eh? Alright, tell me this challenge..."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:22 am

I could take out Mist kage.Since I'm a member of Mitoku clan he shouldnt be too difficult for me.I dont have to kill him ,I could just show him whos the boss arround here ,that is you offcourse.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:31 pm

I shake my head. "I'm sorry, but it would not be a good idea to assassinate any ninja at the moment. I have thought of a challenge that you can have... We will have a battle. It will take place in one week, allowing us time to prepare. If you do well, or even defeat me, you will have the title of Sennin."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

Very well.My intention wasnt assasination anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Nakago nods his head professionally, before saying "You're dismissed. And a note of advice: Train hard, then rest well, because in seven days, we're going to rock." He watches you leave with a smirk on his face, glad for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:24 pm

*Kohaku nods and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Ketsueki

Uchiha Ketsueki

Character Information
Village: Sunagakure no Sato (Hidden Sand Village)

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

The halls felt out-stretched to the teenager who walked them until she noticed Kohaku walk past, obviously leaving the Hokage's office. Her choppy black hair was tied in a loose ponytail behind her and at the present time she wasn't wearing her kabuki make-up. Her black hooded jacket was loosely tied around her waist over the blood red sash and she was wearing a long mesh shirt under her usually tank top. Around her right leg was her empty weapon holder and on her back was a mummy-like figure with it's hair popping out of the top.
When she finally reached the Hokage's office, the young sand ninja adjusted the mummy-like figure on her back slightly before walking in, her face as indifferent as it always was. She then bowed in repect to the Hokage before speaking.
"Please excuse my straight-forwardness, but I would like to ask for a report on who currently holds the power of the Kazekage of Sunagakure no Sato. I wish to know if the area is open or as some teenager would put it, 'up for grabs'" She explained, "And of course, I am Kurosuna no Uchiha Ketsueki, but you and many others may just call me Ket."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Tower   Hokage Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of the Shinobi :: Ibonihs: The Map of the Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure no Sato-
Jump to: