Age of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of the Shinobi

The Era in which the Naruto Manga took place has passed. It has been 500 years since Uzumaki Naruto became a legend, though now new powers are riseing. Join this new Age of Naruto(tm), and begin your quest to fame...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kohaku's bloodline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information
Village: Leaf
Character Age: 16

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 am

BL Name:Water manipulation.
Clan Name:Mitoku
Clan Symbol(Like the Uchiha fan, or the Uzumaki swirl...):A blue water drop???If the clan gets approved I'll find some picture for it.
BL Description(What it looks like):Users of this bloodline are able to freely manipulate water just that they can't manipulate just any water.They can only manipulate water wich they form.The water wich the form is 100% pure and soaked with chakra but it can be formed using the unique item each member posses also the water doesnt mixes with anything so it always stays pure.This water instantly replaces ordinar water on contact and is extremely easy to manipulate even for unexperienced users but t can not be manipulated by any ninja besides the members of this clan.The water ussualy protects it master(Something like gaaras shield just without the massive chakra supply).Altought user might seem powerful ussualy members of this clan are peacful and most of the jutsu are deffencive. 
BL History(This is optional):The first members of this bloodline were able to manipulate all type of water and were feared all over the world untill some lightning manipulating clan appeared and killed nearly all members of Mitoku clan.Few managed to survive but the knowledge lost in the battles were irreplacable so most of the previus knowledge were lost.The clan was rebuilt but it's previus power was lost.
BL Activation(How does the BL activate? The requirements for it?):The bloodline is technicaly activated oince user releases the water from his item(Bottle ,flask or any other item he received at his birth).No matter the size of the item  it posses unlimited ammount of water just that user can't manipulate it at once so is unable to summon massive ammounts of water at the beggining.
BL Abilities(List the things it can do.):Manipulate water.I'll add jutsu if the clan gets approved.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Approved, but the water's owner has to consciously will the water to move with the BL.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 am

Ok ,
It also has some strenght and weakness.
Strenght.
Got many water based defencive moves ,requires low amount of chakra and the water is easy to manipulate.
Weakness:
Very few offencive moves ,can only have water elemental chakra(Maby ice but only in exceptional cases),useres are ussualy physicaly weaker compared to other same ranked shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Hmm.... The BL seems like it is good for haveing offencive as well. Also, the weakness of haveing only water element can stand, but they will never have ice, seeing as it's another clan's BL. The phisical downside is not really effective, seeing as they could just train.

But yea, water is easy to manipulate and requires little chakra, and they can only use water element things.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:09 am

Hmm...I'm not sure about my own bloodline cause I realise its true potential wich is pretty devastating.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Well, create limits for the BL, and stages which only certain ranks can use. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm

I'll try.
1st rank. Vailable as you join -user is able to manipulate small amount of water any way they want.    ( The ammount would be aquel to 50% of body size.1 object at a time)
2nd rank can be activated after your first fight or durring it if near death situation or the opponent is alot stronger.(Could manipulate water as big as you meaning that you could make a clone that you can constantly manipulate.1 object at a time)
3rd rank- can be attained by proving worthy of it(Becoming a jonin) or by saving someones life.(Member is capable of manipulating water amount equel to a big wave.Up to 3 different objects at a time.Also at this rank user is capable of stoping or countering same or lower ranked water jutsu than them exept another Mitoku's jutsu.)
4th rank - Can be gained only if you have full understanding over water and if trained by legendary ninja or clan leader.(Member is capable of easly manipulate huge amount of water of water and up to 5 different objects at a time but the biggest objects ussualy looses their shape in the next post.Can stop or counter any water tech besides another same or higher ranked Mitoku's water jutsu )

5th and most powerful - Can only be attained by a legendary ninja approved by admin.User can manipulate water amount in size of a lake but takes away most of you concentration making user unable to perform any movements or anything else that would distract them.Can manipulate any amount of objects and stop or counter any water jutsu or tech including another Mitoku's ,exception would be another 5th rank Mitoku.

Note:In all the ranks user user can manipulate multiple objects as long as when they are put together they arent bigger than limited.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Uchiha
Admin
Nakago Uchiha

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Approved. You will have 5th rank, seeing as you created this, but all future members have to work their way up.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku Mitoku

Kohaku Mitoku

Character Information

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:21 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kohaku's bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's bloodline   Kohaku's bloodline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kohaku's bloodline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of the Shinobi :: Bloodlimit Registration-
Jump to: